Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Outift

Hi friends! It's been too long. :)

I am absolutely in {love} with this outfit! 
Complete with ruffles and polka dots galore!

Her shirt is designed using my Cricut and Heat Transfer Vinyl. (love!)


The skirt is a basic toddler skirt patterned after another skirt she owns, with just a little extra added length. I then simply added three rows of ruffles around the bottom. 

I'm so in love with the classic black and white look, it'll be so fun to accessorize!
Then I sent all that cuteness packing!
 

But not before a shot of her matching headband, because seriously what outfit would be complete without a matching hair accessory.  ;)

 




  




Oopsey Daisy


3 comments:

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

What a sweet outfit! I love the combination of polka dots and gingham. We would be thrilled for you to share this at our link party. We have a lot of followers who sew and I know they would love this!

www.uncommondesignsonline.com

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Everything about this outfit is incredible!! Love the ruffles, love the polka dots! I will be featuring this tomorrow! :) And I love your photography! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thank you so much for linking up to the blog hop! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors. New follower. YAY!! Cheers!

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com