Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Bag: Hobo Style

I'm so stinkin' proud of myself, I'm almost bursting at the seams! I was so intimidated to try this, but it was much easier then I thought. I followed the wonderful "How-To" at www.jcarolinecreative.com she has so many great how-to's and tips I lOve her site. Click here for the link directly to the Hobo Bag.


Zipper application... scares the you-know-what out of me, but with jcaroline- piece of cake! Seriously! I wish patterns gave you great tips like this!

I loved the bag, but it was a little plain, so I added some dimension with this super cute fabric flower. Officially my favorite purse of the week! Now go make one for yourself!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'd like an ounce of your craftyness please! I am so non crafty, it's somewhere between hilarious and pathetic. Are you going to sell purses on your Etsy site? This one is so cute!

Amy said...

Oh, and I think crafty is the wrong word cuz everything you do requires some serious talent. Um hello, let me just whip up an Easter dress in a couple of hours...yeah, the skillz & talent are seeping out of you!

Meagan said...

I want to buy this one! When are you going to start selling??! It's so dang cute...and love love love the flower embellishment you added...good work!

Lillian Callister said...

I LOVE LOVE those colors. The little flower makes the whole purse. CUTE! It makes me want to try to learn to sew (someday).

David said...

very nice. are you going to start an online store?