(Woa coloring! I promise it's not neon green!)
- Fabric- $5 (I used a cheap twin sheet from Walmart and just doubled it up. This also lowered cost)
- Package of Batting (which I used for other projects as well)- $5
- Spray glue- $5 (already had on hand, and will use in the future)
- Loooong heavy duty needle- $1
- Upholstery thread- $2 (already had on hand, and again will use in the future)
- Washers/Screws/Nails- $2ish (already had all on hand)
- Jigsaw- To cut out the design. I free handed one side, then used a piece of large paper to duplicate on the other side.
- Drill- To drill the holes in the back for tufting. Make the holes LARGE, it will make finding the hole so much easier when you are coming back through- learned that the hard way. :)
- Staple gun- for attaching the batting and fabric to the plywood.