Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coffee Drink Cup Cozy Sleeve


What's with the random use of adjectives in the title you ask? Well as a tribute to my good friend, greatly missed roomy, and brother-in-law Shawn, I think that is the phrase he might use to describe this project! Well any way you put it, it's an adorable way to sip that yummy drink you love so much. This cup cozy replaces those cardboard sleeves the energetic Starbucks employees throw on your drink to protect your little fingers from the scorching hot cup. It also works great for keeping your fingers warms while sipping a nice cold refreshing drink.
Those who ordered the Anna bag received one of these cuties for FREE! :) I've still got one bag left for anyone who doesn't want to miss out on the freebie. But if the Anna Bag just isn't in your budget right now, you can order a cute Coffee Cozy, or 2 or 3, or however many you like. They are for sale individually for $5.99 or 2 for $10.

You can find them in my ETSY shop by clicking here.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Hi, my name is Shana and I just hearted your Etsy shop. I found your craft blog a month or so ago via Lora's blog and I just wanted to say I enjoy reading it. The crafts you do are right up my ally. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself since I will be a regular visitor now :). You can find me on etsy too at www.smollerup.etsy.com

Grace Like Kelly said...

Sooo adorable!!!! It makes me want to drink coffee!