Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Simplicity Hobo Style

Simply put... my life calls for simplicity right now.

So enough of my empty promises, here it is...
The super fun, can't wait to get it onto my shoulder, flower hobo purse! I think we'll call her the 'Anna bag' for now... why Anna you ask? Umm... keeping with the simple, it's the first name that came to mind! You've got a better one? Great! Let me hear it! :) Until then, we'll stick with 'Anna bag.' Complete with her cute little knot in the strap and her cute little flower on the side... doesn't she just make you want to smile! :)
You may remember this bag from here. Well I used mine day in and day out, and figured out what worked and what didn't work, made a few adjustments and ta-da...

Here's your chance to get yours now, for a super low price of $26.00! For the first 3 bags I sell, there will be a fun little extra included in your bag. Just click on the "email me" link to your left and let me know you want one.

And if the 'Anna Bag' just isn't quite your style or prefer something a little bigger... i.e. diaper bag style. Just let me know your preferences and I'll whip one up for you :)

No comments: