Thursday, September 13, 2012

Horrible Blogger and an Explanation

My poor neglected blog! Have I attempted to explain any of the changes going on in my shop? No? Such a horrible blogger, but really when have I ever been regular and on top of things... oh yup, never! So don't feel bad if you are a little confused, I am too!

For those that know me personally, you already know this, so excuse the redundancy of this post.  For those that don't, hopefully this will help solve all of life's biggest questions. ;) The hubster just returned from a deployment to Afghanistan.  Bleh!  So glad he is back, but with his return we've had some life adjustments. So without going into too many details and to make a long story short, we've decided I will pursue Sweet Daisy Designs "full-time." Yay!

So here's the run down.  For now you'll find mainly digital prints on my etsy shop. Right now all are available for a small cost with a "Print your own" option.  I am slowly adding listings for the actual print to be printed and shipped to you.  All of the print colors are customizable, and you can find a color chart included on each listing.  Here's a few of my favorite prints! 










And Sweet Daisy Designs doesn't stop there, I will also be participating in various craft shows around the Pacific Northwest.  Our love of travel and the Pacific Northwest is one of the main reasons we've decided I will pursue Sweet Daisy Designs full time.  This is where the fun and variety comes in! On top of the digital prints, you will find Bags (where this all began!), notebook covers, kindle covers, iPad covers, headbands, and so much more.  To stop the rambling before it really begins, you can see the picture overload here.




Are you still reading? I'm SO impressed! We hope you will enjoy this journey with us to see where it takes us!

No comments: