Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Party Invitation

Just spent a wonderful spring weekend in Eastern Washington with family.  I guess you know you live on the West side of WA when your son gets ultra excited that the sunshine was out! Several times we heard, "Mom! Dad! Look! The sunshine is out!"  I think we've adjusted pretty well to the weather of the Pacific Northwest, but boy do I see why my family eventually left Western Washington and moved to the sunny side! But no complaints here- I love trees! 

With all that said, I am now officially feeling spring! Yay!

Here's a little Spring project I put together for our church's Easter activity.  Spring colors are so fun to work with!

The first font I used is Sunshine Poppy found on Dafont and click here to see more from this generous and talented artist! She's got some very cute goodies!

The second font is Smiley Monster from Kevin & Amanda.  LOVE their site!

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts







Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz1JEIYeRCh

No comments: