Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bags, Bags, Bags

A girl can never have too many bags right!? I mentioned I scored on some cute fabric at a consignment store and I was in desperate need of a new diaper bag/mommy bag/purse, my old one had seen better days.  So I broke out some of my cheap cheap fabric- think $2.25 a yard for canvas with VERY generous measurements- think 1.5-2 yards measured at a yard... score!

I went freestyle on this one, so I'll be mixing up another and I'll share the tutorial with you when I can get'er done!

Here she is...


I added the contrasting fabric, but wanted something a little more than a regular strip of fabric, so I ruffled the band...


Added a signature flower with a pink button for some extra pop...


I love to open this bag! The inside is just as fun as the outside!


I really need to find a better place to take pictures in this house! But here she is in all her glory on my kitchen counter...


Happy Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

SO CUTE! I want one!