Friday, August 20, 2010

Shower Curtain

The bathroom at the house we just moved from was YELLOW, and I say yellow in all caps because it was wrapped in yellow tile 2/3rds of the wall high. It was like a yellow jacket threw up all over the walls. It was just YELLOW. Instead of my first instinct which was to rebel and decorate it with my staples of brown and blue, it just didn't seem right. So I embraced the YELLOW and went with it.  I created this shower curtain... and loved it! It was the perfect amount of calm amidst all the YELLOW.



Move on to our new bathroom, everything in the house is white. Basic oak cabinets and white... white everywhere! Gotta love rentals right!? :) 




Now sadly it's a little boring! But have no fear... I will have to get a little more crazy with the accessories! Stay tuned for accessory #1...

No comments: