Monday, October 4, 2010

Farmer's Market Booth and Goodies

Here's a few pictures I managed to snap in the morning sun this last weekend while at the Farmer's Market

Here we are sandwiched in all our glory between the best (and friendliest) salsa guy ever and the funniest "Crabie Apple Ladies"  So sad I won't physically be there next week to spend the morning with these hilarious ladies and to eat some of their delicious carmel apples and popcorn!


The Random Shelf of goodness!

Cozy section and wine bottle fountain

Hair bow and Headband table

Delicious mirror which you'll see more of later. :)

If you made it to the end of the post last week you'll recognize the candle holders, here they are in all their glory and there's 3 of them! Hooray for a replacement!

Headbands displayed on the coolest candle stick ever! I think I may have actually jumped for joy when I spotted this beauty at Goodwill!

Hair accessories galore!

Bags galore!
***Bags and hair clips will be making an appearance soon in my shop, until then, if you see one you absolutely have to have, let me know and I'll pull it from our booth inventory!***


1 comment:

lovetheday said...

Hi Stace!!

Your booth looks AWESOME. I'm so glad you posted these.

Hey, did you get my email the other day? The one with the png files?